1. No street shoes on mats!
2. No chairs on mats!
3. Mats will not be used as walkways over electric cords. (Electronic scoring wires are OK)
4. Mats will be used only on clean floors with no protrusions.
5. Rings will be disassembled before electronic scoring wires are taken up.
6. Floors will be clean and dry before mats are put down.
7. Proper mat care procedures must be used.
If the Entire Venue is Matted:
8.Only chairs with mat protector balls on legs may be used on mats.
9. Any tables placed on mats will have cardboard placed under table legs.